1) walking the Surtex show with my friend Jo Bradney http://www.bradney.com/ (someone teach me how to just put her name so someone can click on it and connect, please)!
Mostly i talked with people i have met from the Art of Licensing eloop.
Here are some old friends i got to see:
Barbara Lanza http://barbaralanza.com/
Nina Edwards http://metropolitanmiss.com/
Susan Eaddy http://www.susaneaddy.com/
And new artists i met:
Andy Mathis http://andymathis.blogspot.com/
Phyllis Dobbs http://www.phyllisdobbs.com/
Doll Barnes http://www.dollbarnes.com/
2) potty training my 2 year old
3) with my daughter, Daisy, taming wild kittens she found and caught. She's quite a cat wrangler! Finding homes for them (3 so far)! trying to catch and neuter the mommy & daddy cats, but having bad luck with the trap not springing. "Yum, thanks for dinner!" say the cats.
4) playing freecell. I tried to go cold turkey and went 2 and 1/2 days without playing. I will take a vow right now that i won't play again until i get my website up. oh man, that was scary to type that. i'm not sure i can do it...
5) house work. blecchhh
6) hobbling around bent over like a neanderthal due to hurting my back twisting and bending over to catch son who was running around eluding my efforts to get him on the potty.
okay, that's all for now!