Saturday, October 27, 2007

Cat Rescue

Sometimes i think that taming wild kittens and finding homes for them is a distraction from making art and making money, sometimes i resolve to stop doing it...but LOOK AT THEIR WIDDLE FACES!



This was the 13th kitten i have found a home for. His name is Oreo and I was getting attached to him, so i was very relieved to find him a good home!


I caught and neutered one male feral cat, but I am going to take a break for a little while on the cat wrangling. Maybe I will wait till spring. If i catch a cat now, I have to hold him or her for a few days and I don't want a feral cat in my house, so warmer weather may be better. We'll see which cats survive the winter and try to work quickly to prevent more kittens arriving.

1 comment:

Kim Hambric said...

I'd say that photographing dumpter treasures is often better than bringing it all home, although I sure could use some of that luggage for my trip to NYC tomorrow.