Monday, January 28, 2008

I don't believe in Psychics, but...

On Saturday, I was at this Mindful Living Community Holistic Health and Wellness Fair in Maplewood and there was a psychic giving readings for $1.
I chose to have my tarot cards read over a palm reading, cut the deck and heard the following:
I enjoy my role as a mother, and I especially enjoy my role as a wife. The man i am with is the one I will always be with, she sees no other man coming into my life. I will live to be 88 or 89 years old. Then, the best part! She saw lot's of money and success with my career!
She said it had been slow for a few years as i focussed on my family but this spring and summer the money and success would come rolling in. She pointed at Daisy and said, "She is highly creative and she will give you a lot of ideas. She will be a big part of your success."
That was just what i was hoping to hear when i plunked down my dollar!

When I told my sister she started whooping and hollaring like i had the cash in my hand, then my parents called back on a conference call wanting the details of the session and congratulating me. Can you tell my family puts a little more stock in psychics than i do?

I've been working on my signature (i guess almost a logo type thing). I have almost filled up a whole pad of paper with my name. Gary was trying to do a Shelly Duvall imitation where she discovers that Jack has just been typing "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy" over and over and over for thousands of pages. He really does love to make fun of me. But that's okay, he's stuck with me for the rest of our lives (and mine will be a long one, don't know about him) and i'm going to be rich!

4 comments:

DoulaMomma said...

this is great - post more!!

DoulaMomma said...

am adding you to my blog list - hope there will be something new to read!

Kristen Cook Tyler said...

okay, okay, i'm going to start writing again!

Psychic said...

Hmm Well I was just searching on Google for some psychic readings and psychic articles and just came across your blog, generally I just only visit blogs and retrieve my required information but this time the useful information that you posted in this post compelled me to reply here and appreciate your good work. I just bookmarked your blog.